ASPDP credit only: Reserve your spot for Fall 2021 Registration
Develop an increased awareness of the need both nationally and locally to meet the need of an under-served population – our ENL students! This course is backed by extensively researched data and resources.
Fall 2021 Important Dates
- 9/13/21 – Fall 2021 Registration begins
- 9/27/21 – Fall 2021 Coursework begins
- 11/15/21 – Fall 2021 Registration ends
- 1/14/22 – Fall 2021 Coursework ends
Credits and Registration Instructions
- (NYC) 45 CTLE hours towards NYS Professional Development requirements.
- (NYC) 3 P/A+ Credits towards BA+30, BA+60, and MA+30 salary differentials.
ASPDP catalog code: P187-11089.1F21
Complete both steps to earn P/A+ Credits and CTLE hours:
- Step 1: Register with ASPDP when available. You can do this by logging into ASPDP at http://schools.nyc.gov/teachers/aspdp/, searching for Quikitech in the course catalog to select your choice of courses, and paying the ASPDP registration fee for the courses.
- Step 2: Register with Quikitech. You can do this by going to https://quikitech.com/ adding to cart the matching courses you will be taking with ASPDP, and paying the Education Partner fee for the courses. Your account will be automatically created for you upon checkout. If you purchased a bundle, allow for 24 hours for your course selections to be processed.
Please check with your school district or local authority on whether the kind of credit this course provides can be used towards meeting your professional development, salary differential, or credential renewal needs.
For questions and group rates, email [email protected].
“This course prepares you to implement different strategies to differentiate lessons for ELL students as well as introduces you to a set to technological tools to help ELLs acquire language based on the new Common Core applied standards.”