- What is your mission? To provide quality business information worker courses for youth, job seekers, and individuals around the world, whether they are able to pay themselves or are in need of a sponsor.
- What other courses will you be offering? This is a great question! Please stay tuned. We hope to put out one new course a month. Our next courses will include how to program (basic programming), keyboarding, how a computer works, and how to master Google and Google Tools. If there is a course you hope that we would teach, please let us know at [email protected]
- What makes you different from other online professional development providers? One word: Live instructors. People are happy at how much they learn from us. We aim to bring quality instruction to new heights and many attest again and again of how valuable our courses are to their actual life and work. We run Quikitech like a graduate school and aim to give educators the highest caliber of not only instruction but of research. We cover a broad range of topics that include not only technology, but also English, math, music, and multi-cultural topics. Teachers have said that our courses are not boring and a number of people felt that they could not do online learning until they saw how much they learned from us.
- How long do I have to finish a course? The default amount is 6 months, except for those courses where it explicitly states a time limit. Our UCLA course is a 10 week course and our New York City courses are semester long courses. But our general courses give people 6 months. If you have reached the deadline you can extend the time by 2 months per course at a cost of $50 per course.
- How long does it take to officially finish a course? Most courses take about 20 to 30 hours of actual work. If you plan on taking the Microsoft certification test, then we ask that you account for an additional 10 hours of study. In general, you have a full 6 months, except for those courses where it explicitly states a time limit. You will be surpised, though, how easy and enjoyable it is to take our courses. And with our courses being mobile friendly, you can take a course with you on the go.
- What are the requirements to complete a course? The following are the three requirements to officially finish a course:
1) accessing all course activities;
2) receiving passing scores on all graded activities; and
3) filling out a final form at the end of the course.
You can go at your own pace, but make sure to account for time needed to grade your work in order to finish a course. Certain professional development courses will also have one or two assignments that require grading to proceed. Please read all pages and prompts in the courses carefully.
- What is your refund policy? We do not provide refunds once a person has purchased a class. The reason for this is 2-fold: 1) As a company that services people around the world, we need to ensure we provide the best technology that can receive payments and process credit cards and some payments that come through are not refundable; 2) Certain school districts have very strict policies on refunds and just as a student cannot attend Harvard or Stanford and then after the semester is over ask for a refund, we ourselves are unable to give refunds.
- What if my district does not have you on our approved list? We would be delighted for you to ask your district to put us on the approved list. Quikitech cannot be responsible for changes in district policies so if a school district approves Quikitech for offering courses and then disapproves Quikitech or other vendors, then we cannot refund the courses previously purchased.
- How can I contact you? The best way is to email us at [email protected]
- Can I take the Microsoft Certification Exam at your office? Yes. We are a Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC) and if you are not closes to us in Los Angeles, then we can help you find a location near you.