Get acquainted with CGI, a research-based approach to teaching mathematics with principles that apply across all content areas and grade levels. Enhance your instructional ability and start to master teaching mathematics!
Fall 2022 Important Dates and Information
- September 12: ASPDP registration opens
- September 19: Coursework begins
- November 14: ASPDP registration closes
- January 6: Coursework ends
Click here to view the course on the ASPDP catalog: TBA
Credits and Registration Instructions
- (NYC) 45 CTLE hours towards NYS Professional Development requirements.
- (NYC) 3 P/A+ Credits towards BA+30, BA+60, and MA+30 salary differentials.
Complete both steps to earn P/A+ Credits and CTLE hours:
- Step 1: Register with ASPDP when available. You can do this by logging into ASPDP at http://schools.nyc.gov/teachers/aspdp/, searching for Quikitech in the course catalog to select your choice of courses, and paying the ASPDP registration fee for the courses.
- Step 2: Register with Quikitech. You can do this by going to https://quikitech.com/ adding to cart the matching courses you will be taking with ASPDP, and paying the Education Partner fee for the courses. Your account will be automatically created for you upon checkout. If you purchased a bundle, allow for 24 hours for your course selections to be processed.
Please check with your school district or local authority on whether the kind of credit this course provides can be used towards meeting your professional development, salary differential, or credential renewal needs.
For questions and group rates, email [email protected].
“I was amazed by the timeliness of the instructor’s response and genuine concern for me as a student. I would highly recommend this course as I have seen a vast difference since the onset of the school year. My students have become problem solvers! They are now interested in digging into problems.”
“The course was very practical and applicable to my everyday experience in the classroom!”