This class will teach you how to use the world’s most popular document processing tool – Microsoft Word. Starting from the basics of how to create a simple document and progressing all the way to learning how to create professional looking parent-teacher letters, compositions, brochures, and fliers, you will learn how to master Microsoft Word.
- This course takes between 6 to 12 hours to complete.
- You will be assigned a personal instructor that you can email, Skype call, or ask any questions.
- You will get to learn from other individuals who also are studying this topic.
- You will learn how to create a variety of documents including resumes, brochures, and eBook documents.
- Upon completion of the class you will be given the opportunity to take a Microsoft practice exam.
- This course prepares you for the Microsoft 77-418 MOS Certification test.
- For questions, email [email protected] for an additional discount on this course.