This class will teach you how to use the world’s most popular, simple to install database tool – Microsoft Access. Starting from the basics of how to create a table and progressing all the way to learning how to create professional forms and reports, you will learn how to master Microsoft Access.
- This course takes between 12 to 20 hours to complete.
- You will be assigned a personal instructor that you can email, Skype call, or ask any questions.
- You will get to learn from other individuals who also are studying this topic.
- You will learn how to create a variety of databases so that you can deliver customized databases for companies.
- Upon completion of the class you will be given the opportunity to take a Microsoft practice exam.
- This course prepares you for the Microsoft 77-424 MOS Certification test.
- For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org for an additional discount on this course.