Quikitech’s Master’s +30 Above PD Program is designed to provide maximum support for your professional development needs and flexibility to fit your busy schedule. Work towards your Master’s +30 differential by earning credits above your Master’s degree.*
- ASPDP registration fees are not included in the program pricing.
- After you purchase this program, an email will be sent to you, giving you instructions on how to select the specific course titles of your preference.
*If you teach in the NYC district: Two year flexible activation for NYC course participants looking to earn P-credits and/or A+ credits is equal to 6 consecutive semesters from time of bundle purchase. Bundled courses do not include the ASPDP registration fee for each course. Since the ASPDP is on a semester system, course selections will only be made when the registration period opens and will be limited to the available courses for the semester. Search for the Quikitech course on the ASPDP Course Catalog for more information when the catalog becomes available. Earn P Credits, A+ credits, and/or CTLE credit upon successful completion.
Fall 2023 Important Dates and Information
- September 18, 2023 – ASPDP registration opens
- September 25, 2023 – First day of Quikitech semester coursework
- November 13, 2023 – ASPDP registration closes
- January 5, 2024 – Last day of Quikitech semester coursework
For any questions or inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.