- What is your mission? Quikitech’s mission is 2-fold: 1) To leverage technology to deliver and support educators for optimal learning outcomes for ALL students; and 2) To provide quality business information worker courses for youth, job seekers, and individuals around the world.
- Is Quikitech an NYS DOE-approved CTLE Sponsor? YES! As of December 6, 2018, Quikitech is approved to provide CTLE hours in New York State. CTLE certificates cost an added fee of $60/12-hours, $80/24 hours, and $100/36 hours.
- What other courses will you be offering? The Quikitech team is always developing new courses based on national, district, and school priorities. Keep checking back for new courses being added to our repertoire. If there is a particular course topic you hope that we would offer, please let us know at [email protected].
- What makes you different from other online professional development providers? One word: Passion. Every course is full of infectious passion for technology-infused learning, for leveling the playing field in education through research-proven best practices and effective usage of technology, and for supporting the highest level of engagement and success of ALL learners.
- How long do I have to finish a course? The default amount is 6 months, except for those courses where it explicitly states a time limit. Courses taken in partnership with ASPDP are subject to ASPDP’s calendar – courses must be completed in the session in which the participant enrolls.
- How long does it take to officially finish a course? Most courses generally take about 24 to 36 hours of actual work. If you are taking a Microsoft certification course and plan on taking the Microsoft certification test, then we recommend that you plan to spend an additional 10 hours of study. In general, participants have 6 months to complete courses, except for those courses where it explicitly states a time limit.
- What are the requirements to complete a course? The following are the three requirements to officially finish a course:
1) accessing all course activities;
2) receiving passing scores on all graded activities; and
3) filling out a final form at the end of the course.
You can go at your own pace, but make sure to account for time needed to grade your work in order to finish a course. Certain professional development courses will also have one or two assignments that require grading to proceed. Please read all pages and prompts in the courses carefully.
- What is your refund policy? We do not provide refunds once a person has purchased a class.
- What if my district does not have you on our approved list? We would be delighted for you to ask your district to put us on the approved list. Quikitech cannot be responsible for changes in district policies so if a school district approves Quikitech for offering courses and then disapproves Quikitech or other vendors, then we cannot refund the courses previously purchased.
- How can I contact you? The best way is to email us at [email protected].
- Can I take the Microsoft Certification Exam at your office? Yes. We are a Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC) and if you are not closes to us in Los Angeles, then we can help you find a location near you.