- What is your mission? Quikitech has a 2-fold mission: 1) To provide up-to-date, research-based professional development, supported by effective technology usage, to teachers to support best practices in the classroom, to optimize learning outcomes for ALL students; and 2) To provide quality business information worker courses for youth, job seekers, and individuals around the world.
- What other courses will you be offering? We are always expanding our repertoire to meet current educational needs. If there is a course you hope that we would teach, please let us know at [email protected].
- Is Quikitech an approved CTLE Sponsor for NYS? Yes! As of Decemb er 6, 2018, Quikitech is approved to provide CTLE hours to educators in New York. Our sponsor ID # is 23655. CTLE certification fees are in addition to course fees: $60/12-hours, $80/24-hours, and $100/36-hours.
- What makes you different from other online professional development providers? One word: Passion. Quikitech was founded by a team passionate about implementing ubiquitous technology usage and training to support every student’s achievement, and to support educators and business workers to stay abreast of ever-progressing technology and of best practices, for the highest possible achievement of each and every individual.
- How long do I have to finish a course? The default amount is 6 months, except for those courses where it explicitly states a time limit. If participants take Quikitech courses through ASPDP, courses must be completed within the specific session of enrollment, based on ASPDP’s calendar.
- How long does it take to officially finish a course? Most professional development courses take about 24 to 36 hours of actual work. For Microsoft certification courses, if one plans to take the Microsoft certification test, then one should plan on a minimum of 10 additional hours of study. In general, one has 6 months to complete courses, unless otherwise stated.
- What are the requirements to complete a course? The following are the three requirements to officially finish a course:
1) accessing all course activities;
2) receiving passing scores on all graded activities; and
3) filling out a final form at the end of the course.
Participants complete courses at his/her own pace, but must account for time needed for the instructor(s) to grade work in order for one to complete a course. Certain professional development courses have one or two assignments that require grading before allowing participants to proceed. Please read all pages and prompts in the courses carefully.
- What is your refund policy? We do not provide refunds once a person has purchased a class. The reason for this is 2-fold: 1) As a company that services people around the world, we need to ensure we provide the best technology that can receive payments and process credit cards and some payments that come through are not refundable; 2) Certain school districts have very strict policies on refunds and just as a student cannot attend Harvard or Stanford and then after the semester is over ask for a refund, we ourselves are unable to give refunds.
- What if my district does not have you on our approved list? We would be delighted for you to ask your district to put us on the approved list. Quikitech cannot be responsible for changes in district policies so if a school district approves Quikitech for offering courses and then disapproves Quikitech or other vendors, then we cannot refund the courses previously purchased.
- How can I contact you? The best way is to email us at [email protected].
- Can I take the Microsoft Certification Exam at your office? Yes. We are a Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC) and if you are not closes to us in Los Angeles, then we can help you find a location near you.