Learn to apply STEAM-powered instructional practices to your classroom with concrete strategies, tools, and learnings presented in this course.
The pedagogical practices you will learn can be applied in various content areas and for various learning, whether or not you teach in STEAM.
Upcoming Spring 2019 Semester Dates
- ASPDP registration opens January 14th and closes April 29th.
- Coursework starts February 4th and ends June 7th.
Credits and Registration Instructions
- (NYC) 36 CTLE hours towards NYS Professional Development requirements.
- (NYC) 3 P-Credits towards BA+30, BA+60, and MA+30 salary differentials.
ASPDP catalog code: TBA
Course enrollment limit: 200 seats
Complete both steps to earn P-Credits and/or CTLE hours:
- Step 1: Register with ASPDP when available. You can do this by logging into ASPDP at http://schools.nyc.gov/teachers/aspdp/, searching for Quikitech in the course catalog to select your choice of courses, and paying the ASPDP registration fee for the courses.
- Step 2: Register with Quikitech. You can do this by going to https://quikitech.com/nyc adding to cart the matching courses you will be taking with ASPDP, and paying the Education Partner fee for the courses. Your account will be automatically created for you upon checkout. If you purchased a bundle, allow for 24 hours for your course selections to be processed.
Please check with your school district or local authority on whether the kind of credit this course provides can be used towards meeting your professional development, salary differential, or credential renewal needs.
For questions and group rates, email email@example.com.